Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

a beautiful spring day, a little leaf

Sometimes beauty is borne of strife. Sometimes it's the little things that catch your eye. I took this picture on a cool spring day after a night of rain and hail. This pebble path is usually dry and barren. That particular day, it blossomed with tiny bursts of green. Accentuated with the vibrancy of fallen leaves, exquisite even in their final gasps of life, it was a sight to behold.

This little leaf was not the most colourful of them all, but I was enchanted by its delicate, almost pearlescent quality.

4 comments:

  1. ♥♥ Olá, amigo!
    Passei para conhecer seu blog.
    Essa foto é magnífica... reflete o espírito da primavera.
    Feliz Halloween!!!
    Boa semana!♥
    Beijinhos.
    ♥♥ Itabira
    Brasil ♥♥
    ✿ܓܓ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ܓܓ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigada!! Happy Halloween and from here in Melbourne, Australia, I wish you a lovely week too!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! I love when you find something you just have to show the world. It's so refreshing to see someone find beauty in everyday things. Quite lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa! I was wondering if I should post this as it had nothing to do with food, but in the end I just really wanted to share it. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails